|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 sets|
|Price:||USD20-30/set for quantity of 50-100 set|
|Packaging Details:||packing with pallets ,2m*1m*1m or 1m*1m*1m|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||TT or LC|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per week|
|Product Name:||Welded Gabion Basket||Material:||Heavy Duty Galvanized Wire Diameter From 3.0mm To 6.0mm
(galfan Coated Wire Available)
|Gabion Mesh Wire:||100 X 50 Mm,75mm X 75mm, 50 X 50mm,
100 X 100mm And 3' X 3'
|Gabion Box Size:||2.0 X 1.0 X 1.0m, 2.0 X 1.0 X 0.5m, 2.0 X 0.5 X 0.5m, 2.0 X 0.3 X 0.3m,
1.0 X 1.0 X 1.0m, 1.0 X 1.0 X 0.5m, 1.0 X 0.5 X 0.5m, 0.5 X 0.5 X 0.5m,
1.2 X 0.6 X 0.6m Required Size Available
|Gabion Box PVC color:||Dark Green, Gray ,black , Etc.|
Welded gabion box are made of welded wire mesh that are connected by spring. Ability to resist natural damage, corrosion and bad weather. It is widely used in river management,slope protection etc. It has long service life.
Normal welded gabion box specifications:
|L x W x D (cm)||Diaphragms||Capacity (m3)||Mesh size (mm)||Standard wire dia. (mm)|
50 x 50
75 x 75
100 x 50
200 x 50
Heavily Galvanized zinc coated wire 3.5-6.0
Galfan coated wire 3.5-6.0
The welded gabion basket details :
A)panel :high quality galvanized panel of 50*50mm, 75*75mm , 50*100mm and 100*100mm size
B)sprial wires ;good quality for same wire diameter as panel
C)stifferens :4-8 stifferens per gabion ;
to make sure the gabion is more strong
Our welded gabion box Advantages:
1.Welded wire mesh gabion has even flat surface,firm welding point,anti-rust and longer-service life
2.Lowest gabion stone baskets cost,easy assembled
3.Great ability of resist natural damage and bad whether
4.High tensile strength
5.welded gabion box is easy to be installed at site,save time,save work,high work efficiency.
6.Compared to hexagonal gabion box,welded gabion installation 40% work time saved,and it can keep its shape,when filled with stones gabion will not be budged out.
Welded Gabion basket" Applications:
Gabions allow multiple applications, such as installing a fence, separation wall with artificial stone, or even the creation of tables and chairs. Welded Gabion box also widely used in retaining walls for commercial, industrial and road project, landscaping, erosion control etc. Welded gabions are filled on site with hard and durable stone to form mass gravity structures.
How to install welded gabion box?
1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the up
Package & Shipment
1. pallet or in bundle
2. packed with waterproof paper and then wrap plastic film
3. as your requests